RIVIERA MAYA, TULUM & CANCUN:
OFFERING WHITE SANDS, MAYAN TEMPLES, FUN NIGHTLIFE & BEAUTIFUL REEFS
Riviera Maya Tulum & Cancun Travel Highlights:
- Cancun – With an average daily temperature of 80 degrees, this resort town is one of the most temperate and pleasant Caribbean destinations. The city boasts lively nightlife, high-end shops, and world-class restaurants in addition to its pristine beaches and close proximity to Mayan ruins.
- Tulum – Tulum is one of the most visited ruins of the Mayan world, welcoming over 2 million visitors each year. The stunning contrast between the ancient stones of the Mayan ruins and the crystal waters of the Caribbean coast make the site a photographer’s favorite.
- Isla Mujeres – This tiny island off the coast of Cancun was an ancient Mayan religious site dedicated to the goddess, Ixchel (the guardian of fertility and childbirth). Today, the island is a fishing community with a collection of small hotels. The tourist infrastructure of the island has grown rapidly in recent years but it remains a quiet retreat from the hustle and bustle of its neighbor, Cancun.
- Cozumel – With world-renowned coral reefs, beautiful beaches, and exotic local wildlife, the island of Cozumel has developed a reputation as one of Mexico’s best spots for scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, snorkeling and kayaking.
- Playa del Carmen – Once a fishing village and pristine deserted beach, Playa del Carmen has turned into one of the hottest holiday destinations in Mexico. Smaller than Cancun, “Playa” offers the nightlife and dining of a city with the charm of a seaside beach town.
- Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve – This 1.3-million-acre reserve is a UNESCO World Heritage site and covers nearly 100km of the Caribbean coast. This stretch of protected coastline houses many endangered species and is a spectacular place for bird watching, fishing, kayaking and exploring the mangroves.
SAMPLE ITINERARIESDAY TOURS
Seek out some of Mexico’s most beautiful islands just off the coast of Cancun and treat yourself to the ultimate relaxaing vacation in these alluring paradises.
Visit the Riviera Maya and Tulum area in a privileged way, visiting the Yucatan Peninsula’s main highlights like the archaeological sites of Tulum and Chichen Itza via private aircraft…
The Swim with Whale Sharks and Visit Ancient Ruins trip allows for an up-close encounter with the docile whale sharks, and visit to the areas most interesting Mayan sites, providing unique and exhilarating experiences not to be forgotten.
The Culture of Mexico Experience explores Mexico City, Guanajuato, and the Yucatan Peninsula for a look at the many of the traditions and history that the Mexican people take great pride.
Enjoy a spectacular day expedition that in which you will visit the archeological site of Kohunlich, and UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bacalar.