Mexico City is one of the most populous and vibrant modern cities in the world, a melting pot of history and culture.
The pulsating megalopolis of Mexico City lies nestled in the Valley of Anahuac between the dramatic peaks of two snow-capped volcanoes, Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl. Travelers to Mexico City find themselves in a melting pot of history and culture where the ancient past and contemporary present blend to create a unique synergy with a foot in both worlds. Packed full of museums, tourist attractions, award-winning restaurants, boutique hotels and possibilities for unique adventures, Mexico City is a world-class destination ranked among the best cities in the world.
Use the itineraries below to generate ideas for your vacation. Each itinerary is completely customizable – you choose your dates, accommodations, activities and more to create your perfect Mexico holiday.
26 Travel Itinerarie(s) Found
Embark on a captivating 4-day journey through Mexico City, immersing yourself in the vibrant traditions of the Day of the Dead. Explore
Easy access a from around the world makes Mexico City, a vibrant and dynamic city, the perfect weekend escape to explore the heart of M
Experience a journey from the vibrant metropolis of Mexico City to the enchanting streets of San Miguel de Allende, and finishing in st
Take a culinary tour through Mexico City and San Miguel de Allende, sampling wine, tequila, and mezcal. Also visit the historic centers
Take a culinary tour through Mexico City, San Miguel de Allende, and Puebla and experience some of the world’s best gastronomic hotsp
Go on a culinary odyssey through two of Mexico’s most celebrated foodie hotspots, Mexico City and Oaxaca.
Take a once-in-a-lifetime cultural voyage around two of Mexico’s great cities, Puebla and Mexico City. This unique itinerary has been
Take the ultimate Christmas adventure and discover authentic Mexico’s beautiful and joyous festive celebrations.
Enjoy bird watching and learn all about the intriguing Axolotl salamander, a rare amphibian with unique regeneration abilities that is
|7 hours||From $Please inquire|
Explore the nearby countryside on a visit to the state of Morelos and its Magical Town of Tepoztlan. Visit the historic palace and Ca
Enjoy an authentic holiday season in Mexico; explore Mexico City, discover the Riviera Maya and its unparalleled natural and archaeolog
Discover the fascinating history, rich culture and natural wonders of southern Mexico. This unique itinerary is specially designed to e
On this trip through colonial Mexico you will be winding down cobblestone streets, exploring colorful folklore, discovering pre-Columbi
Visit Mexico during the Day of the Dead Celebration (Día de Muertos) to experience this colorful, intimate holiday of love, loss, and
Discover the vast array of art and architecture in Mexico City that features pre-Hispanic structures contrasted by contemporary 21st ce
|8 days||From $Please inquire|
Mexico City Travel Highlights:
- Historic Center and Zócalo – Discover the roots of Mexico’s capital which lie in the Historic Center where the Aztec city of Tenochtitlan was historically settled. It is here where you will find international art museums, the Palacio de Bellas Artes, the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Aztec Templo Mayor and the National Palace.
- Teotihuacán – Just outside of Mexico City, this ancient city last inhabited by the Aztecs boasts the impressive temples of the sun and the moon and fascinating histories.
- Xochimilco – The banks of the Aztec-made waterways of Xochimilco once produced much of the food for the city of Tenochtitlán. Now colorful boats take you floating down the canals to enjoy the views.
- San Ángel and Coyoacán – In the southern part of Mexico City are the charming neighborhoods of San Ángel and Coyoacán. San Ángel has a tranquil, artistic vibe, while Coyoacán offers colonial charm and fascinating museums, like La Casa Azul, Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera’s home.
- Polanco, La Roma & Condesa – Trendy neighborhoods full of restaurants, bars, and boutique hotels, La Roma and La Condesa boast European architecture and a hip vibe.
- Chapultepec – Home to many of the best museums in Mexico City, a stroll through this huge park is a culturally rich experience.