The term ‘Journey Mexico’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. For sample itineraries with pricing, please note no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability and prices are subject to change until services are confirmed.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
The use of any image outside the scope of marketing Journey Mexico is strictly prohibited. Use of any image from the site to market or represent any product besides that which represents Journey Mexico constitutes a violation of this agreement.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Journey Mexico’s prior written consent.
- Journey Mexico reserves the right to take photographs throughout the duration of the trip or part thereof, and to use the resulting photographs to promote Journey Mexico services. By booking with Journey Mexico, trip members agree to allow their images to be used in such photographs. Trip members who prefer that their images not be used are asked to identify themselves to the Journey Mexico and all Journey Mexico guides before and at the beginning of the trip.