Take an unforgettable private yacht expedition to swim with whale sharks around Isla Mujeres and Cancun.
Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience, taking a private yacht expedition to swim with whale sharks around the waters of the Riviera Maya. This magnificent experience includes all the luxuries you need including a delicious breakfast and a certified, bilingual guide to provide expert insight into this magical excursion.
The luxury begins at your hotel, with a private transfer to Cancun marina to board your 60 foot Sunseeker Predator Yacht. On the vessel, find three cabins, three bathrooms and a mid‐sized interior living room with air conditioning.
Before you reach the whale sharks, transfer from your yacht to an authorized private fiberglass boat. Meet your guide at this point and enjoy their expert insight into your activity. You will then have several opportunities to swim with the whale sharks before returning to your yacht to head to Isla Mujeres for an a la carte lunch at one of the best beach clubs of the islands.
Private round-trip transportation – Relax with the day’s transportation already organized.
Breakfast on the yacht – A delicious breakfast will be served on your Sunseeker Predator Yacht.
Private, bilingual guide – Ask a highly trained and professional guide all the questions you have about the magnificent whale sharks
Swim with whale sharks – Swim next to the gorgeous and genteel whale sharks, the biggest fish in the world.
Please contact us for more information
- The best months to observe and snorkel with these fantastic animals are July and August.
- The use of privately chartered yachts will allow you maximum flexibility and the opportunity to interact with the whale sharks.
- You will be able to jump in several times during one tour for the chance to get an up-close and personal encounter with these magnificent creatures.
- This whale shark tour is completely private which allows for maximum flexibility and less waiting time.
This expedition includes:
- Certified expert bi-lingual guide
- Snorkel equipment
What should you bring with you?
Waterproof camera, towel, sunglasses, and biodegradable sunscreen