Discover the spectacular archeological site of Uxmal and the world’s best small city, Merida, by privately chartered aircraft
Experience the beautiful topography of the Yucatan Peninsula from the comfort of your very own privately chartered aircraft. Fly from Cancun to Merida, taking the opportunity to view this uniquely beautiful part of Mexico from high above – a once in a lifetime experience you will never forget.
Once at Merida, head to the archeological site of Uxmal, declared a World Cultural Heritage Site and home to some of the most impressive architecture in the ancient Maya world.
After, enjoy a tour of Merida and its historic center, plus a carriage ride on Montejo Avenue, a street modelled on Paris’ Champs-Élysées. Finally, hop back in your private plane for your luxurious return flight.
Private charter flight to Merida – Cruise over the Yucatan Peninsula in the comfort of a privately chartered airplane
Uxmal guided tour – Enjoy an expertly guided tour of Uxmal, one of the most impressive and significant Maya archeological sites in Mexico
Guided tour of Merida – Take a privately guided tour of the world’s best small city according to Conde Naste Traveler
Carriage ride along Montejo Avenue – Enjoy a private carriage ride along Merida’s famous Montejo Avenue
Tentative timetable for this expedition:
- 7am: Meet your tour guide and enjoy a private transfer from your hotel to the FBO Airport in Cancun
- 7.30am: Arrive at FBO Airport and meet you pilot before boarding your aircraft
- 7.40am: Take-off and fly to Merida Airport, enjoying the glorious views along the way
- 9.10am: Land in Merida and transfer to Uxmal
- 10.30am: Start your guided tour of Uxmal
- 12pm: Finish up at Uxmal and stop for lunch
- 12.15pm: Enjoy an a la carte lunch with soft drinks
- 1.15pm: Finish lunch and take a private transfer to Merida
- 2.15pm: Arrive at Merida and take a guided city tour of the main square plus a carriage ride along Montejo Avenue
- 3.15pm: Transfer to Merida FBO Airport for a flight back to Cancun
- 3.30pm: Take-off and fly to Cancun Airport
- 5pm: Land in Cancun Airport and transfer to your hotel
- 5.30pm: Arrive back at your hotel
- The use of private aviation will reduce transit time by eight hours
- Following our recommended start time below, you will avoid the peak visitation hours and the mid-day peak temperatures.
- Our expedition is a fully private service which offers flexibility throughout your visit
This expedition includes:
- Private flight on a Cessna 206 (five seats and your pilot) or a Cessna 208 Grand Caravan (12 seats and your pilot)
- Certified expert bi-lingual guide
- Three-course a la carte lunch with non-alcoholic beverages
- Bottled water throughout the expedition
- Entrance fees to Uxmal and carriage ride in Merida
- Ground transportation in deluxe Suburban (up to six guests) or Mercedes Benz Sprinter (up to 12 guests).
- Airport departure taxes
- Gratuities for your tour guide and escort
What should you bring with you?
- Comfortable walking shoes – preferable close-toe shoes (no flip flops)
- Change of clothes if you want to swim in the cenote
- Sun block
- Money for souvenirs
Please note: The full names of all participants are required at the time of booking.