Experience one of Mexico’s great natural wonders on an extra-special Rio Secreto tour. First, enjoy a private transfer from your hotel to this fascinating underground cave system.
Then, after putting on your safety gear, head underground with your private expert guide who will be leading and lighting the way. Listen as they explain more about the formation of the caves and its importance in the Yucatan Peninsula and beyond.
Swim through clear waters, navigate around ancient rock formations, and see thousands of stalactites and stalagmites. At the conclusion of your trip, enjoy a buffet lunch before being driven back to your hotel.
Private round-trip transportation – Enjoy the benefits and luxury of private transportation to and from your hotel.
Private guide – Follow an expert guide who will help you navigate Rio Secreto and provide fascinating insight into its history.
Natural adventures – Swim clear waters, navigate ancient geological formations, and marvel at thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
Tentative timetable for this Rio Secreto tour:
- 8am: Pick up at your hotel*
- 8.30am: Arrive at Rio Secreto
- 9am: Begin your Rio Secreto tour
- 12pm: Head back to the surface, change clothes, and enjoy a light buffet lunch
- 1.30pm: Pick up at the main entrance and transfer back to the hotel
- 2pm: Arrive at your hotel*
*Dependent on where your hotel is located
This expedition includes:
- Private round-trip transportation
- Exploration of the underground river system for approximately 2 hours 30 mins.
- Buffet lunch after the tour and soft drinks.
This expedition does not include:
- Souvenirs and photos.
- Gratuities for your driver.