Charter the waters of Isla Contoy (or Isla Mujeres) on a 60ft private yacht charter (Sunseeker- Predator).
Our Yacht Portfolio offers you the unique opportunity to spend a memorable day while sailing in the protected turquoise waters on the north shores of Quintana Roo visiting secluded and intact coral reefs for snorkeling.
This Yacht is perfect for sailing long distances as it is very fast and stable. It counts with 3 Cabins and 3 Bathrooms and a mid‐sized interior living room with A/C as well as a shaded are where you can sit comfortably. The yacht can sail to both Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres.
Your Journey Mexico Host will pick you up at your Hotel where you will be transferred in deluxe Suburban’s to the private Marina of Cancun. After a brief introduction with the Captain and his crew you will be able to board your vessel and start your journey into the Caribbean Sea. Your crew will pamper you throughout the day; offering you drinks, snacks and anything you might need. Once your captain has spotted the perfect place for snorkeling you will be able to enjoy and see the underwater world.
Tentative Time Table for this Expedition:
- 08:30am Pick‐ up at Hotel and drive to Pier (45 minutes)
- 08:45am Arrive to Pier and meet your crew and board the Yacht.
- 09:00am Enjoy a full day on the Yacht with visits to Isla Contoy for snorkeling or visiting secluded coves of the Island. Deluxe Deli ‐Lunch (Fresh Salads, imported cheeses, cold meats, grilled fish) will be on board of the Yacht
- 05:00pm Return to Pier and transfer back to Hotel.
- 05:15pm Back at the Hotel.
For time table for Isla Mujeres, please contact a travel planner.
The use of private chartered Yachts and Catamaran will allow you maximum flexibility.
Following our recommended start time below, you will avoid the peak visitation of the reefs and therefore enjoy an almost private snorkeling tour.
Isla Contoy is located 30km north of Isla Mujeres and is since 1961 protected by the Mexican Government. Only a limited amount of persons can visit the Island. Private Yachts require special permits which need to be requested in advance and have a cost of approx. USD $1,500 per vessel (depending on the size and amount of guests).
This expedition includes:
- Catamaran Charter for up to 8 hours
- Roundtrip transportation (Hotel – Pier – Hotel)
- Open Bar (soft drinks and alcoholic drinks)
- Crew of 4 (1 Captain + 3 sailors)
- 1 Senior Staff from JM to supervise activities and services
- Snorkeling gear
- All tips and taxes