Enjoy a private Tulum and Akumal tour, combining ancient Maya wonders and a snorkeling experience with wild turtles.
Begin with a hotel pick-up and private transfer to the beach-side ruins of Tulum. Enjoy a tour led by a private, expert tour guide, exploring the stunning ancient Maya ruins and learning about the civilization that once lived there.
Once finished, take a private transfer to Akumal, a beach sanctuary famous for its resident turtles. Snorkel with these cute creatures and see them navigate their natural habitat before a private transfer back to the hotel.
Private round-trip transportation – Enjoy the luxury of private transportation throughout the day.
Private Tulum tour – Explore the ancient ruins of Tulum, learning all about the ancient Maya civilization that lived there.
Akumal snorkeling trip – Come face-to-face with the endangered sea turtles of Akumal with a snorkeling experience.
Tentative timetable for this expedition:
- 7.30am: Meet your tour guide and enjoy a private transfer from the hotel to Tulum.
- 8.30am: Arrive at Tulum and start the privately guided tour.
- 10am: End tour and transfer to Akumal.
- 10.30am: Snorkel with the turtles of Akumal.
- 12pm: End the snorkeling tour and enjoy time for lunch.
- 1pm: Arrive back at the hotel.
- Following our recommended start time, avoid peak visitation hours and the mid‐day peak temperatures.
- Our expedition offers a fully private service that offers flexibility to prolong the visit.
This expedition includes:
- Certified expert bilingual guide.
- Cool bottled water throughout the expedition.
- Entrance fees to Tulum; snorkeling excursion in Akumal with a certified guide.
- Ground transportation.
This expedition does not include:
- Gratuities for tour guide and drivers
- Items of a personal nature
What should you bring with you?
- Comfortable walking shoes – preferable closed-toe shoes (no flip flops)
- Change of clothes
- Money for souvenirs