Enjoy a private Coba and Tulum tour to see some of the most astonishing Maya ruins in Mexico with the benefit of an expert, private guide. Start the experience with a private transfer from the hotel to Coba. Explore this ancient Maya city with the guide who will be providing expert insights and commentary throughout. Due to the sheer size of the site, guests will be given the choice to take the tour by bicycle or on the back of a tricycle driven by a local guide. After, take a stop at one of the nearby cenotes for a refreshing swim.
Then, take a private transfer to Tulum to enjoy lunch on the beach, right next to the Caribbean Sea. Tour the Tulum archeological site taking in the famous ruins including El Castillo. At the end of the tour, jump into the sea and view these beach-side ruins from the sparkling Caribbean.
Finally, enjoy a private transfer back to the hotel for the rest of the evening at leisure.
Private transfers – Enjoy private transportation throughout the day
Private guide – Enjoy the benefit of a private guide who will provide expert insight into the ancient ruins throughout the trip
Cenote swim – Cool off in the refreshing waters of a cenote
Coba tour – Explore Coba, a grand ancient Maya city with a climbable pyramid and many ruins to discover
Tulum tour – Discover the Tulum archeological site and its iconic beach-side ruins
Tentative timetable for this expedition:
- 8am: Meet the tour guide at the hotel and enjoy a private transfer to Coba
- 9.30am: Arrive at Coba and start the tour
- 11am: End the Coba tour and transfer to Tulum
- 12pm: Arrive in Tulum for lunch (not included)
- 1pm: Lunch in Tulum by the beach
- 2.10pm: Arrive at and tour the Tulum archeological ruins with an optional swim in the sea
- 4.10pm: Private transfer back to the hotel
- 5pm: Arrive at the hotel
- Following our recommended start time below, avoid the peak visitation hours and the mid‐day peak temperatures.
- Our expedition is a fully private service which offers flexibility to prolong the visit and enjoy an extended lunch.
This expedition includes:
- Certified expert bi‐lingual guide and an additional driver
- Cool bottled water throughout the expedition
- Entrance fees to Coba and Tulum
- Ground transportation in standard vehicles
This expedition does not include:
- Gratuities for tour guide and drivers
- Items of a personal nature
What should you bring with you?
- Comfortable walking shoes – preferable closed-toe shoes (no flip flops)
- Change of clothes if you want to swim in the cenote
- Money for souvenirs
Please contact us for more information.