Enjoy the Bay of Mujeres’ beautifully blue Caribbean Sea aboard the 54ft private catamaran charter, Fountain Payot. You’ll spend a memorable day sailing in its protected turquoise waters, visiting secluded and intact coral reefs for snorkeling.
To make the trip ultra luxurious, you will also be picked up from your accommodation and privately transferred in a deluxe Suburban to the private Cancun Marina. Meet the captain and crew before boarding your vessel and, throughout the day, take advantage of the drinks and snacks offered to you by the crew.
Private round-trip transportation – Enjoy a journey in a deluxe Suburban, to and from Cancun Marina
Snacks and drinks service – Feel fully satisfied with food and drinks served to you by the crew
Snorkeling adventure – Hop into the sea for a snorkeling adventure among the intact coral reefs of the Caribbean Sea
Tentative timetable for this expedition:
- 8.30am: You will be picked‐up at your hotel and driven to the pier.
- 8.45am: Arrive at the pier, meet your crew, and board the Fountain Payot.
- 9am: Enjoy a full day on the boat, visiting coral reefs for snorkeling and nearby secluded coves. If sea conditions permit, you can also visit the Underwater Museum.
- 5pm: Return to the pier and transfer back to the hotel.
- 5.15pm: Arrive back at your accommodation.
- The use of a privately chartered catamaran will allow you maximum flexibility to stop where you want and spend longer at your favorite spots.
- Following our recommended start time, you will avoid the peak visitation of the reefs and an almost private snorkeling experience.
This expedition includes:
- Catamaran charter for up to six hours
- Private round-trip transportation from the hotel to the pier and back again
- Open bar (soft drinks and alcoholic drinks)
- Crew of four (one captain and three sailors)
- One senior staff from Journey Mexico to supervise activities and services
- Snorkeling gear
- All tips and taxes