Go on a luxury high seas adventure, taking a private catamaran to Isla Mujeres, and stopping to snorkel in the local coral reefs.
The journey begins with a private ride from your hotel in a deluxe Suburban to the private Cancun Marina. After meeting your crew, board your private catamaran, a Lagoon 440, and begin your journey on the Caribbean Sea.
Throughout the day, the crew will give you the full VIP treatment; serving drinks, snacks, and anything else you might need.
When the time’s right, the captain will stop the vessel to allow you to snorkel among the coral reefs and enjoy the underwater world.
At Isla Mujeres, you can snorkel even more or visit its secluded coves. Depending on sea conditions, you may also be able to snorkel the Underwater Museum and take a visit to the south shores of the island and the celebrated North Beach.
Private transport – Enjoy private, round-trip transportation in a deluxe Suburban
Luxury catamaran – Board your private Lagoon 440 catamaran which comes with three cabins, three bathrooms, a mid-sized living space, and A/C
Isla Mujeres – Explore the gorgeous Isla Mujeres, taking the time to snorkel, visit its beautiful beaches, and more
Approximate timetable for this private catamaran charter:
- 8.30am: Hotel pick-up and transportation to the pier.
- 8.45am: Meet your crew and board the yacht.
- 9am: Enjoy a full day on the catamaran, visiting Isla Mujeres to snorkel or visit its secluded coves. If sea conditions permit, enjoy a snorkel expedition to the Underwater Museum, and visit the south shores of the island as well as the famous North Beach.
- 5pm: Return to the pier and transfer back to hotel.
- 5.15pm: Arrive at the hotel.
This expedition includes:
- Catamaran charter for up to six hours
- Round-trip transportation from the hotel to the pier and back again
- Open bar (soft drinks and alcoholic drinks)
- Crew of four (one captain and three sailors)
- One senior staff from Journey Mexico to supervise activities and services
- Snorkeling gear
- All tips and taxes