Sail the turquoise protected waters between Isla Mujeres and Cancun on the 45ft private catamaran charter Lagoon 440.
Enjoy the Caribbean waters of the Bay of Mujeres with its amazing blue waters. Our Yacht Portfolio offers you the unique opportunity to spend a memorable day while sailing in the protected turquoise waters on the north shores of Quintana Roo visiting secluded and intact coral reefs for snorkeling.
This Catamaran has 3 Cabins and 3 Bathrooms. It also counts with a mid‐sized living room with A/C.
Your Journey Mexico Host will pick you up at your Hotel where you will be transferred in deluxe Suburban’s to the private Marina of Cancun. After a brief introduction with the Captain and his crew you will be able to board your vessel and start your journey into the Caribbean Sea. Your crew will pamper you throughout the day; offering you drinks, snacks and anything you might need. Once your captain has spotted the perfect place for snorkeling you will be able to enjoy and see the underwater world.
Tentative Time Table for this Expedition:
- 08:30am Pick‐ up at Hotel and drive to Pier (15 minutes)
- 08:45am Arrive to Pier and meet your crew and board the Yacht.
- 09:00am Enjoy a full day on the Yacht with visits to Isla Mujeres for snorkeling or visiting secluded coves of the Island. We can include if sea conditions permit a snorkel expedition to the Underwater Museum, see visit the south shores of the Island as well as the famous North Beach.
- 05:00pm Return to Pier and transfer back to Hotel.
- 05:15pm Back at the Hotel.
- The use of private chartered Yachts and Catamaran will allow you maximum flexibility.
- Following our recommended start time below, you will avoid the peak visitation of the reefs and therefore enjoy an almost private snorkeling tour.
This expedition includes:
- Catamaran Charter for up to 6 hours
- Roundtrip transportation (Hotel – Pier – Hotel)
- Open Bar (soft drinks and alcoholic drinks)
- Crew of 4 (1 Captain + 3 sailors)
- 1 Senior Staff from JM to supervise activities and services
- Snorkeling gear
- All tips and taxes