Sequestered on lush acres with spectacular ocean views, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort offers all luxuries of a private, intimate hideaway.
Set directly on the beach and sprawling back through tropical palms and coiffured lawns, St Regis Punta Mita does what all St. Regis´ do, provides cutting edge luxury and five-star quality.
All rooms and suites boast private terraces and the signature St. Regis butler service, which includes having your luggage unpacked should you desire. The 600-square-foot deluxe rooms have either ocean or garden views. Rustic Provence-style furniture is coupled with touches of Mexican art and many local materials such as onyx, clay, river stone and woods are called upon in the design. The ample bathrooms have double basins as standard and Remède amenities. State-of-the-art technologies and high quality furnishings ensure the most comfortable stay. Climbing up the luxury ladder through the suites will give you larger living spaces and private pools as standard.
The resort has three swimming pools including two infinity-edge pools, while on the beach guests will find comfortable sunbeds to lounge on and hammocks to sway in. For extra indulgence guests can head to the sanctuary of the spa, which sits among exotic palms and offers sumptuous comfort. Golf lovers can enjoy a game at one of the two Jack Nicklaus courses within easy access of the resort.
The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort offers a variety of dining experiences for every occasion and taste, from fine dining at Carolina, to the authentically fresh Mexican food at Las Marietas or the California-influenced Sea Breeze restaurant that overlooks the beach.
If you have ever wanted to get your PADI scuba diving certificate, the hotel offers classes to anyone over 8 years old.
- Digital in-room movie system
- Remède Bathroom Amenities
- Plush robe & slippers
- 24 hour private dining
- St. Regis butler service
- Restaurants on site
Travel Information: COVID-19 Update
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.
The wellbeing of our guests and associates is of paramount importance.
Our Cancellation Policy:
In response to changing marketplace conditions, Marriott International is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times.
For all Marriott International hotels world-wide, we are implementing the following policies:
For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival,* as long as the change or cancellation is made by July 5, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, between today and July 5, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date.* Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Please note that this policy does not apply to travel associated with a Group booking. For guests with Group reservations (e.g., for meetings, events or conferences), please review the booking rate rules and contact the group organizer for more information.
Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider directly for further information.
Some exclusions may apply. May exclude periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks. Please refer to the property’s Rate Details for applicable terms or exceptions, if any, when booking or changing reservations.
Individual (transient) guestroom reservation refunds of any kind (e.g., cash or credit voucher) may take up to 90 days from the date of cancellation to be processed. The form and timing of refund may be subject to applicable laws where each hotel is located.
Design Hotels and Homes & Villas by Marriott International (HVMI) are excluded from this policy. HVMI-specific cancellation guidance is available hereOpens in a new tab.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide (e.g., Marriott, Sheraton and Westin Vacation Ownership resorts) is included in this policy for transient reservations only. For owner occupancy reservations, or if you received a rental cancellation notice, please visit https://hub.vacationclub.comOpens in a new tab.
For group organizer questions on terms and conditions of group contracts, please contact the hotel.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
Marriott Global Cleanliness Council
Marriott recently announced the creation of the Marriott Global Cleanliness Council – consisting of in-house and outside experts in food and water safety, hygiene and infection prevention, and hotel operations. Together, the council members will work to develop a new generation of global hospitality cleanliness standards, norms and behaviors for Marriott’s more than 7,300 properties around the globe. The new standards will be designed to minimize risk and enhance safety for the company’s guests and the 750,000 people worldwide who wear the Marriott name badge.
New Cleaning Technologies
While Marriott’s council develops its work, the company has initiated plans to roll out enhanced technologies at its properties over the next few months, including electrostatic sprayers that allow for touchless disinfecting capabilities. The magnetically charged droplets produced by the electrostatic sprayers seek out and coat hard to reach areas and surfaces typically missed in standard cleaning processes.
In its everyday cleaning, Marriott will also be using the highest classification of disinfectants recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization to treat known pathogens.
Cleaning Regimen Changes
When guests check into Marriott’s hotels over the next few months, they will notice a number of additions to the company’s regimen designed to set an even higher standard of cleanliness for the hotels. Specific areas of focus include:
- Surface Areas: In public spaces, the company has added to its already rigorous cleaning protocols, requiring that surfaces are treated with hospital-grade disinfectants and that this cleaning is done with increased frequency. In guest rooms, Marriott has added to its detailed cleaning practices, requiring all surfaces to be thoroughly cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants. The company will also be placing disinfecting wipes in each room for guests’ personal use.
- Guest Contact: To help alleviate the risk of COVID-19 transmission through person-to-person contact, Marriott will be using signage in its lobbies to remind guests to maintain social distancing protocols and will remove or re-arrange furniture to allow more space for distancing. The company is planning to add partitions at front desks to provide an extra level of precaution for its guests and associates and is working with supply chain partners to make masks and gloves available to associates. You’ll see more hand sanitizing stations around Marriott’s hotels – near the entrances and front desks, elevator banks and fitness and meeting spaces.
In addition, in more than 3,200 of the company’s hotels, guests can choose to use their phones to check in, access their rooms, make special requests and order room service that will be specially packaged and delivered right to the door without contact. These “touchless” services can all be done quickly via Marriott’s mobile app.
- Food Safety: At Marriott, food handlers and supervisors are trained on safe food preparation and service practices. The company’s food and beverage operations are required to conduct self-inspection using its food safety standards as guidelines, and compliance is validated by independent audits. Marriott is also enhancing sanitation guidelines and training videos for associates that include hygiene and disinfecting practices. In addition, the company is modifying its operational practices for in-room dining and designing new approaches to buffets.
For further information, FAQs are available.
In the Community:
Throughout the world, our properties and associates have been stepping up to the challenge of hosting caregivers or providing safe environments for our guests. In other instances, our properties have been donating cooked and pre-packaged meals and critically important supplies, including cleaning products, masks, gloves, anti-microbial wipes, sanitizers and shower caps for medical and other frontline workers.
As we all watch the news unfold about this unprecedented event, it’s clear that there is a need to assist and bolster healthcare workers and community caregivers who are on the frontlines working to contain this disease. To that end, we have established the following programs to aid in the urgent fight against the pandemic:
- Rooms for Responders: With support from our credit card partners, American Express and JPMorgan Chase, we are committed to providing $10 million worth of hotel stays for healthcare professionals leading the fight against COVID-19 in the United States. We are partnering with the American College of Emergency Physicians, the Emergency Nurses Association, and the American Hospital Association to match front line doctors and nurses with free accommodations in some of the areas most impacted, including New York City, Newark (NJ), Baltimore, Washington DC, Detroit, Chicago, New Orleans, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles.
- Community Caregiver Program: This initiative, available in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean and Latin America, provides significantly discounted rates for first responders and healthcare professionals who want to book rooms at hotels in close proximity to the hospitals where they’re working. The rate is available on Marriott.com at nearly 2,500 hotels.
- Donate Marriott Bonvoy Points: Through Marriott Bonvoy’s Giving PlatformOpens in a new tab, you can donate your Marriott Bonvoy points to relief organizations that are active in COVID-19 responses around the world and that Marriott is also supporting, including the American Red Cross, International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, UNICEF and World Central Kitchen.
For Our Members:
Travel is a way of life for our Marriott Bonvoy members. It is the way we connect, get inspired and evolve our business every day. While it is the right thing to do, it’s been hard not to be able to travel. We know that when you get back in the air and on the road, your points and status will be important to you.
- Status Extension: We want you to be able to enjoy the status that you earned in 2019. With that in mind, the status you earned in 2019 will be extended to February 2022.
- Points Expiration: To provide you ample time to redeem points, the expiration of points will be paused until February 2021. At that time, your points will only expire if your account has been inactive for at least 24 months.
- Suite Night Awards (SNAs): We have extended the expiration of suite night awards by one year from December 31, 2020 to December 31, 2021.
- Free Night Award (FNA): Members who currently have an active Free Night Award (FNA) expiring in 2020 as part of their credit card benefit, annual choice benefit, promotions or travel package will be able to use it through January 31, 2021. (Exception: Members in mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR and Taiwan the Free Night Awards will be extended 12 months into 2021 from the date of expiration).