Located in an exclusive area at the tip of Punta Mita, The Four Seasons Punta Mita resort offers the perfect place to get away from it all on Mexico’s Pacific Coast.
Located in an exclusive area at the tip of Punta Mita, The Four Seasons resort offers the perfect place to get away from it all. Punta Mita boast one of the world’s largest bays that offers impressive snorkeling, fishing and whale watching, while on land the top-class golf courses make it a golfer’s dream.
With accommodations like unique beach houses with simple yet sumptuous décor that open onto private balconies or terraces you can’t go wrong with whichever one you choose. Signature Four Season beds topped with the finest linens combine with state-of-the-art technology for immense comfort. The ample bathrooms all come with a deep-soak tub and separate shower as well as double basins. The accommodations range from one bed to five bedrooms for families or large groups of friends.
Four restaurants and four lounges offer a variety of distinct drinking and dining options. Choose from fine-dining at the contemporary Aramara restaurant specializing in Asian cuisine or a quick snack at the Tail of the Whale at the golf clubhouse.
The Four Seasons Apuane Spa offers a chance to get away from it all and indulge body and mind with one of the massages or skin care treatments. The spa’s fitness center also boasts a number of fitness classes from yoga to spinning.
There is a pool complex just for adults that includes two main pools, two plunge pools and a whirlpool all in a peaceful, secluded setting. Nuna, the free-form infinity-edge pool for all the family features impressive views of the ocean. Being set right on the beach guests can also head straight to the ocean for a saltwater dip.
The resort has a lazy river. So grab your inner tube and float on down.
- Resort activities
- Children friendly
- Full-service spa
- Lazy river
- Fitness facilities
- Restaurants (3) on-site
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
At Four Seasons, the health and safety of our employees, guests and residents has always been our first priority -and now more than ever in the current COVID-19 environment.
Our global Lead With Care program introduces full-scale enhancements to our already stringent health and safety procedures, reviewed by a cross-functional global response team.
This new program is about offering genuine care and the highest levels of service, enhancing procedures to protect our guests, residents and employees, while also ensuring that they feel safe and reassured.
LEAD WITH CARE
Grounded in health care expertise and enabled by access to leading technologies and tools, the Lead With Care program is focused on providing care, confidence and comfort to all Four Seasons guests, partners, employees and residents within the new COVID-19 environment.
Lead With Careprogram will be implemented by dedicated teams at Four Seasons properties around the world, including a dedicated COVID-19 Advisory Board to inform health and safety decisions based on the latest scientific knowledge.
- Each Four Seasons property appointing a Hygiene Officer focused on implementing enhancements to already stringent procedures;
- Rooms disinfected daily with EPA approved products and will have blacklight inspection by room attendants;
- Focused re-training programs for Housekeeping teams on all cleaning protocols are being implemented across the portfolio;
- Public areas cleaned hourly with extra attention to frequented areas including front desk counters and public restrooms;
- The COVID-19 Advisory Board exploring options to equip properties with the latest tools and technology, including electrostatic spraying, ozone technology for air purification and/or UV technology for HVAC systems.
HEIGHTENED GUEST SAFETY AND COMFORT
- Lead With Care kits placed in each guest room providing masks, hand sanitizer and sanitization wipes, with additional masks supplied on demand;
- Social distancing measures embedded in all services for guest protection, including appropriately spaced fitness equipment, modified spa menu and services, contactless check-in and housekeeping services;
- Restaurants and bars may operate with reduced capacity to ensure adequate space and socially distant set-up;
- Nearly all restaurants providing a-la-carte service with digital menus wherever possible;
- In Room Dining offering contactless delivery outside guestrooms along with sustainable, single-use packaging.
- Lead With Care training building on Four Seasons legendary service model and diligent attention to detail, ensuring Lead With Care procedures are delivered in a thoughtful, attentive manner that balances guest safety with personal reassurance and comfort;
- The COVID-19 Advisory Board advising on the global training program for all employees including: ensuring employees have a well-informed understanding of the disease and its transmission, providing guidance on appropriate social distancing and use of personal protective equipment, as well as physical and mental health monitoring and support;
- Grounded in emotional intelligence, employees are undergoing behaviouraltraining, ensuring empathetic, personalisedcare and connection are not lost in the absence of close contact and limited face to face interaction.
HIGHEST LEVELS OF CONTACTLESS PERSONAL SERVICE
Four Seasons continues to invest in its award-winning App and Chat that further allows guests to control how they engage with others –limiting face-to-face interactions while maintaining the highest levels of personal service.
Supported by actual employees on property, versus chatbots, Four Seasons Chathas received 10+ million messages and averages approximately 580,000 messages a month. Features include the ability to make and manage reservations, request luggage pickup, airport transfers, room service, restaurant and spa reservations, and much more. Wait-free check-in and check-out is also offered, while Four Seasons Chat integration offers instant translation of 100+ languages giving guests the flexibility for contactless engagement throughout their stay.
While the Four Seasons experience may look different in this new environment, it will ultimately feel the same –our dedicated people will continue to deliver the same intuitive service and personalisedcare for which Four Seasons is known and trusted.And with properties in key cities around the globe, our clients can trust that they will receive this same level of service excellence no matter where they stay with us.
- Pre-arrival communication will advise on screening procedures.
- Private transportation is recommended.
- Download FS App for mobile check in and Chat.
- Screening procedure for all guests.
- Digital check in options through the FS App will be encouraged.
- Lead With Care kits in each guest room with masks, hand sanitizer and sanitization wipes.
- Encourage digital check out through FS App or Chat.
- New cleaning protocols
- Rooms disinfected daily with EPA approved products with blacklight inspection.
- Turndown upon request only.
- Public areas cleaned often with extra attention to frequented areas including front desk counters and public restrooms.
- Guests may use FS Chat to make any laundry requests.
- Restaurants and bars operating with reduced capacity to ensure adequate space and socially distant set-up.
- A-la-carte service, with digital menus where possible.
- At Your Door Service -offering contactless in room dining delivery outside guestrooms along with sustainable, single-use packaging.
Spa & Fitness
- Spa services temporarily closed.
- Fitness center will have social distancing measures in place such as spacing between equipment.
- Limited hours of operation.
- Socially distant setup for all meetings and events.
- All group meals will be served a-la-carte.
- Open air venues where possible.
- Considerationfor enhanced technological requirements:Wifi, A/V and streaming capacity.
- Buyouts available for greater exclusivity and privacy.