Located in the exclusive Mayakoba gated community in the Riviera Maya, Andaz is surrounded by tranquil lagoons, lush mangroves, and meandering nature trails.
Just north of the buzzing town of Playa del Carmen, this luxury hotel is close to restaurants, bars, and shops, yet feels delightfully secluded. Guests will feel safe but social, mingling with other vacationers by two beautiful outdoor pools or taking a stroll on soft, white sands.
Wake up to tropical views and the sweet sounds of nature from the resort´s spacious 214 guestrooms, including 41 luxury suites. Each room features a breezy, open-plan layout with plenty of natural light, and a balcony or terrace to enjoy the refreshing ocean breezes. The resort´s artisan décor reflects the native Maya culture through vibrant colors, impressive wall pieces by local artists, and beautiful handmade floor tiles.
Unwind with an authentic Maya treatment at Naum Wellness & Spa while the children are kept busy at Kimbo Kid´s club or indulge in innovative Latin American dining at Casa Amate. Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya has five on-site restaurants and bars offering everything from beachfront eating to fine dining.
During your stay at Andaz Mayakoba, you can enjoy a 24-hour state-of-the-art gym, the Mayakoba Tennis Center, various outdoor activities, and access to the distinguished El Camaleón 18-hole golf course.
Start your day off in a peaceful way and head the beach for some barefoot beach yoga at sunrise.
- 5 Restaurants on Site + In-room Dining
- Daily activity calendar
- Swimming pools
- Full-service spa
- Fitness center
- Complimentary bicycles throughout the property
- 24-hour concierge services
5Th Night Free Offer with breakfast included
Booking Window: Bookable 45 days before arrival
Travel Window: Now until December 16th, 2022
**Blackout dates may apply.
safety first, wellbeing always
Our top priority for welcoming guests and colleagues back to Hyatt properties is doing it safely, with your wellbeing in mind.
Guided by our purpose of care and experience delivering world-class hospitality for more than 60 years, Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment builds on our existing rigorous safety and cleanliness protocols and includes:
- GBAC STARTMcleanliness and training accreditation process through the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) at all Hyatt hotels
- Trained Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader or team at all locations, responsible for their hotel adhering to new operational protocols and training
- Cross-functional panel of trusted medical and industry advisors—including experts from Cleveland Clinic—to help us fine-tune safety protocols and consider various aspects of the entire hotel experience.
In the video below, learn more about how we’re committed to enhanced levels of cleanliness, as we reimagine the hotel experience.
Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment is an important expression of our purpose to care for people so they can be their best—now and in the future. While we continue to evolve and enhance our safety and cleanliness protocols, here are some new measures you may see at Hyatt hotels worldwide:
|Cleanliness and Safety, With You in Mind
Additional measures are being taken in an effort to ensure your safety, such as touch-free options, more frequent sanitization with hospital-grade disinfectants, and exploring and testing the use of electrostatic sprayers.
· Sanitizer stations prominently placed throughout hotels
· More frequent cleaning of public spaces and guestroom surfaces
· GBAC STARTM accreditation, inclusive of detailed cleanliness training
· Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader to help ensure new protocols are being met
· Enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols
· Wellness and temperature checks, according to local guidance
· Removal of certain high-touch items from guestrooms
|Distance Can’t Stop Us From Caring
Our new social distancing measures help show care for the wellbeing of our colleagues and guests, as we revise capacity guidelines and explore contactless meal options, the use of masks, protective shields at the front desk and more.
· Social distancing signage
· Personal protection equipment, worn in accordance with local guidance
· Spacing measures and capacity guidelines
· Elevator spacing and revised maximum capacity guidelines—elevators, fitness centers and more
· Reconfiguration of meeting room set-ups
· Knock-and-go room service
|Less Contact, More Care
New and enhanced digital amenities* in the World of Hyatt app can put you in control of how you connect with us—from check-in to dining and more, contactless care is just a tap away.
· Mobile check-in and checkout
· Mobile Entry
· In-room Chromecast
· Curated meditations from Headspace
· Grab-and-go meal ordering
· Hotel stay bill
Safety and cleanliness procedures implemented at each hotel may be adjusted in consideration of local practices, government requirements and guidance, and the situation where the hotel is located.
*World of Hyatt app digital amenities are available at participating hotels.