We`re excited to announce our acceptance into the Virtuoso Communities of Ultra Luxe and Sustainability. Incase you’re unfamiliar, Virtuoso is the leading global network of luxury travel advisors who work with a vetted portfolio of the best travel brands globally (that’s us!). We can`t wait to engage our advisors who specialize in these niches, helping them to develop their knowledge within Mexico`s diverse destinations and share insider expertise with their clients.
The Virtuoso Sustainability Community connects Virtuoso partners and advisors who are passionate about responsible travel. This space allows the network to increase its collective impact through learning and sharing best sustainability practices, inspirations, and success stories. Our acceptance into the sustainability community was based on the following criteria:
- Celebrating Culture – We showcase local culture including art and gastronomy. This involves respectfully interacting with local people and supporting cultural preservation. Our Day of the Dead trips are a great example of how to participate in meaningful traditions and learn from local communities.
- Supporting Local Economies – Internally, we created the Green Champion Race as a way to educate and motivate our team members to make more sustainable choices at home. We love hearing from our staff about how they’ve consciously started buying produce from independent shops and making donations to support local charities.
- Protecting the Planet – We always require our guests to follow strict guidelines on our nature experiences. For example, respecting all restrictions and rules for swimming with whale sharks, when witnessing the Monarch butterfly migration, snorkeling with sea lions, and observing whales in Baja Sur.
The Virtuoso Ultraluxe Community is reserved for travel professional who curate one-of-a-kind travel destinations and exclusive experiences including yachts, special access, private charters, and villas. Our inclusion into the ultra luxe community was based on our ability to provide the following:
- Unparalleled Privacy – Our bespoke, award-winning trips in Mexico offer our guests memorable moments and the utmost privacy. Think days out on opulent yachts, after-hours museum visits, and private catered cenotes. Our spectacular luxury Mexico villa portfolio exclusively features personally inspected properties that have been handpicked by our expert team. Our close relationships with our partners allow us to secure hard-to-get dates, outstanding services, and the best rates for our clients. We specialize in creating a discreet and tranquil environment for VIP guests.
- World-Class Service – We are guide-owned and operated with a collective experience of over 40 years. We take immense pride in connecting our guests with Mexico`s unique, authentic and unexpected travel experiences. Our logistics and site knowledge are unparalleled, and a deep mission of service is ingrained in company culture, evident from our sales process to our seamless service on the ground. We specialize in tailor-made itineraries that are customized to cater to each traveler`s interests and preferences.
- Elite Travel Modes – We provide a diverse range of luxury private transportation options by land, air, and sea, such as deluxe sprinters, charter planes, yachts and helicopters, or yachts that carry helicopters for ultimate exploration.
- Privileged Access: Our extensive black book of contacts provides exclusive private access to some of Mexico’s most coveted archeological sites, museums, private estates, and activities. We take pride in crafting personalized itineraries that connect ultra-luxury travelers with some of the country’s best-kept secrets. For example, private dinners in Frida Kahlo’s Casa Azul gardens, sunrise access to Mayan archaeological sites, authentic shamanic blessings, and participation in local family traditions during Day of the Dead. Our expertise makes the impossible possible.
READY TO PLAN A TRIP TO MEXICO WITH EXPERTISE IN SUSTAINABILITY AND LUXURY?
Let us know when you’re ready to come visit and how we can put together your dream trip, and we’ll create something special just for you. Our sample itineraries are a great starting point to get some ideas flowing before you contact our expert travel planning team, who´ll tell you everything you need to know. Our custom-tailored journeys start from $1,000 USD per day for two travelers in the interior of Mexico and $1,800 USD per day for two travelers in beach destinations.