Enjoy an unforgettable shore excursion from Cozumel to Chichen Itza, taking a privately chartered flight to see this New Seven Wonder of the World in a single day.
Begin with a private transfer from the cruise ship to Cozumel FBO Airport for a speedy check-in and boarding. Then enjoy an unforgettable, privately chartered flight in a Cessna Grand Caravan 208B over the Yucatan Peninsula, viewing the gorgeous, lush topography below.
Upon arrival, take a deluxe vehicle to the world-famous ancient Maya city of Chichen Itza. Enjoy a privately guided tour of its stunning ruins. Visit the famous stepped-pyramid El Castillo, the Great Ball Court, and the Temple of the Warriors.
Once finished, head to a cenote for a refreshing swim before a three-course a la carte lunch at Hacienda Chichen.
Once full, head back to the airport for a return flight followed by a private transfer back to the cruise ship.
Privately guided tour of Chichen Itza – Visit one of the world’s most celebrated archeological sites with a private guide providing expert insight
Privately charted flight – Board a Cessna Grand Caravan 208B to travel from Cozumel to Chichen Itza and back, enjoying the gorgeous landscapes below
Private transfers – Enjoy private transfers throughout the day
Cenote swim – Swim in the refreshing waters of a cenote, a freshwater sinkhole
Three-course lunch – Enjoy lunch at the beautiful Hacienda Chichen before flying back to Cozumel
Tentative timetable for this expedition:
- 9am: Meet the tour guide and take a private transfer from the pier to the FBO airport.
- 15am: Arrive at the airport, meet the pilot, and board the aircraft.
- 20am: Take‐off and flight to Kahua Airport.
- 10am: Land at Kahua Airport and transfer to Chichén Itzá.
- 20am: Start the privately guided tour of Chichén Itzá.
- 20pm: End tour and drive to a cenote for a refreshing swim before lunch at Hacienda Chichén.
- 30pm: A la carte three-course lunch with soft drinks.
- 30pm: End lunch and take a private transfer to Kahua Airport.
- 50pm: Arrive at Kahua Airport and board the aircraft for the flight back to Cozumel.
- 30pm: Land at FBO Cozumel Airport.
- 35pm: Private transfer to cruise ship
- 50pm: Return to the cruise ship.
- The use of private aviation is the only way to visit Chichen Itza from Cozumel in just one day.
- Please confirm the name of the cruise ship as well as arrival and departure times – so we can adjust timings accordingly.
- Following our recommended start time below, guests should avoid the peak visitation hours and midday peak temperatures.
- Our expedition offers a fully private service with maximum flexibility.
This expedition includes:
- Private flight in a Cessna 208 Grand Caravan (12 seats + pilot).
- Certified expert bi-lingual guide and expert Journey Mexico staff.
- Three-course a la carte lunch at Hacienda Chichén with non-alcoholic beverages.
- Cool bottled water throughout the expedition.
- Entrance fees to Chichén Itzá and cenote (cenote visit subject to time restraints).
- Ground transportation in Deluxe Suburban (up to six guests) or Mercedes Benz Sprinters (up to 12 guests).
- Airport taxes.
- Gratuities for tour guide and drivers.
What should you bring with you?
- Comfortable walking shoes – preferable closed-toe shoes (no flip flops)
- Change of clothes if you want to swim in the cenote
- Money for souvenirs
Please note: The full names of all participants are required at the time of booking.
CESSNA C208B GRAND CARAVAN
Cost per guest for 1 guest: USD $13,074.60
Cost per guest for 2 guests: USD $6,791.40
Cost per guest for 3 guests: USD $4,747.05
Cost per guest for 4 guests: USD $3,707.55
Cost per guest for 5 guests: USD $3,095.40
Cost per guest for 6 guests: USD $2,656.50
Cost per guest for 7 guests: USD $2,379.30
Cost per guest for 8 guests: USD $2,159.85
Cost per guest for 8 guests: USD $1,986.60
Cost per guest for 8 guests: USD $1,836.45
Max. 10 guests
1:48 hour flight