Enjoy a private transfer to the airport for your private flight in a Cessna aircraft. As your soar through the skies, look down and take in the beauty of the Yucatan Peninsula. Upon arrival, enjoy an expertly guided tour of Chichen Itza, visiting its most famous and intriguing ruins. If you feel like it, you can also take a refreshing dip in an ancient cenote (freshwater sinkhole).
After your wonderful morning visiting El Castillo, the ball courts, and more, enjoy a three-course meal before getting back in your plane to return home. Along the way, make sure to look out the window at the beautiful topography below – the sharp-eyed passengers may even spot the cenotes which are a hallmark of the Yucatan Peninsula’s geography. The day ends with a relaxing transfer back to your hotel.
Private charter flight – Enjoy unbelievable views of the Yucatan Peninsula with a private air transfer to Chichen Itza
Chichen Itza – Take a privately guided tour of Mexico’s most celebrated Maya archeological site before the crowds arrive
Round-trip transportation – Take private transfers to and from your hotel
Hacienda Chichen – Enjoy an a la carte three-course lunch at Hacienda Chichen
Tentative timetable for this expedition:
- 7.30am: Meet your tour guide and enjoy a private transfer from your hotel to the airport
- 8am: Arrive at the airport and meet you pilot before boarding your aircraft
- 8.15am: Take-off and fly to Kahua Airport
- 8.55am: Land at Kahua Airport and transfer to Chichén Itzá
- 9.15am: Start your expertly guided tour of Chichén Itzá
- 11.15am: Finish your Chichen Itza tour and drive to a cenote for a refreshing swim before lunch at Hacienda Chichén
- 12.15pm: Enjoy an a la carte three-course meal with soft drinks
- 1.15pm: Finish lunch and enjoy a private transfer to Kahua Airport
- 1.35pm: Arrive at Kahua Airport and board the aircraft for a flight back to either Playa del Carmen or Cancun
- 2.15pm: Land at the airport
- 2.25pm: Take a private transfer to your hotel
- 3pm: Arrive back at your hotel
- The use of private aviation will reduce transit time by five hours
- Following our recommended start time, you will avoid the peak visitation hours (when as many as 2,000 people explore the site) and the mid-day peak temperatures
- Our expedition is a fully private service, which offers flexibility to your trip that shared tours can’t match
This expedition includes:
- Private Flight on Cessna 206 (five seats and a pilot) or Cessna 208 Grand Caravan (12 seats and a pilot)
- Certified expert bi-lingual guide
- Three-course a la carte lunch at Hacienda Chichén with non-alcoholic beverages
- Bottled water throughout the expedition
- Entrance fees to Chichén Itzá and cenote
- Ground transportation in deluxe Suburban (up to six guests) or Mercedes Benz Sprinter (up to 12 guests).
- Airport taxes
- Gratuities for your tour guide and pilot.
What should you bring with you?
- Comfortable walking shoes – preferably closed-toe shoes (no flip flops)
- Change of clothes if you want to swim in a cenote
- Sun block
- Money for souvenirs
Please note: The full names of all participants are required at time of booking.
Cost per guest for 1 guest: USD $13,074.60
Cost per guest for 2 guests: USD $6,791.40
Cost per guest for 3 guests: USD $4,747.05
Cost per guest for 4 guests: USD $3,707.55
Cost per guest for 5 guests: USD $3,095.40
Cost per guest for 6 guests: USD $2,656.50
Cost per guest for 7 guests: USD $2,379.30
Cost per guest for 8 guests: USD $2,159.85
Cost per guest for 8 guests: USD $1,986.60
Cost per guest for 8 guests: USD $1,836.45
Max. 10 guests
1:48 hour flight